June 25, 2019
Photo #1: This client had an inproperly built drainage system and the gutters leaked, rotting some of these boards.
Photo #2: After removing the first board I found many more things that needed to be ungraded and replaced. The weight disposition on the deck was not right, making it boucy.
Photo #3: I cut out all of the rot along the deck, replaced it with pressure treated lumber and installed concrete bracing in order to stop the deck from bouncing.
Photo #4: I sanded the entire surface of the deck so as to be sure that i had a perfecy surface to paint. Once the priming and painting were completed, this client was very pleased. Oh…and I did repair that drainage issue!